Dear M & M: 2022 has just started. What are some of the hottest trends I should know about to make my business more successful? — Betty
Through the assistance of a local program put together by the Sierra Vista Area Chamber of Commerce, Deb Trate, owner of Deb’s Accounting & Office Services, has entered the online marketplace.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The International Economic Development Council has announced the roster of Economic Development leaders that will serve on the organization’s Board Diversity Task Force in 2022.
Social media is a great marketing tool for businesses of every size; it’s also not great for the mental and emotional health of those who use it.
Courts and Crime
- Man charged with sexual exploitation of minor to be sentenced
- High profile attorney involved in grand jury case in Cochise County
- Drivers carrying migrants endangering Cochise County, law enforcement says
- Woman accused of manslaughter released from monitoring after GPS issues
- Couple accused of leaving 11-year-old son home alone plead not guilty
- Migrants continue illegal flow into U.S.; Cochise County a hub, sheriff says
- Judge denies request to transfer accused child molester's case to juvenile court
- Trial date set in case of former BP agent accused of killing stepson in crash
- 3 more males come forward in sex abuse case against Tombstone man
- Accused serial rapist's lawyer wants prosecution's DNA information
- Parents arrested for leaving 11-year-old boy alone for weeks, Sheriff's Office says
- DNA is at center of case against retired BP agent accused of serial rapes
- Prospective jurors to get questionnaires in sex abuse civil lawsuit
- Lawyer requests jail release for teen accused of murder
- Child murder suspect acts up in court — again
- Sheriff's Office arrests Bisbee teen in fatal stabbing at Juniper Flats
- Former judicial candidate facing perjury charge seeks change of venue
- Cochise County Sheriff's deputy cleared in shooting
- AZ Supreme Court to review Corporation Commission 'dark money' case
- Teen accused of child abuse seeks transfer to juvenile court
BISBEE — Music, espresso, community: These are the ingredients KAFKA coffee house owners attribute to their thriving hub in Old Bisbee.
A late-afternoon recovery in technology stocks helped erase most of the market’s losses Friday, though it wasn’t enough to keep major indexes from posting their second straight losing week.
I talk to people about money and taxes all day long, and I have yet to talk to someone who wants to pay more in taxes. We all want to pay our fair share of taxes, but not many of us also want to leave a tip.
The start of the new year is a great time for all business owners to take some time to reflect on the past 12 months and set goals for the coming year. This is also a great time to audit your business performance to determine where you are in relation to the current year’s objectives. Conduc…
SIERRA VISTA — If you have driven down Fry Boulevard lately, you may have noticed the former Tasty Wok building has a new tenant. The building also looks a bit purple as well.
WASHINGTON — U.S. employers added a modest 199,000 jobs last month while the unemployment rate fell sharply, at a time when businesses are struggling to fill jobs with many Americans remaining reluctant to return to the workforce.
Arizona’s minimum wage increased from $12.15 an hour to $12.80 an hour on Jan. 1 under a law approved by the state’s voters in 2016 that gradually increases the bottom rate employers are allowed to pay.
Dear M & M: What’s the best way to let my employees know how I want things done? The pandemic has made me rethink policies and procedures. – Debbie
Wall Street delivered another strong year for investors in 2021, as a resurgence in consumer demand fueled by the reopening of the global economy pumped up corporate profits.
NEW YORK — Airlines canceled hundreds of flights as the omicron variant jumbled schedules and drew down staffing levels at some carriers during the busy holiday travel season.
We are in the middle of the holiday season with Thanksgiving just past, Christmas here, and the new year following close behind. You may be wondering if selling your home right now is a good idea. The answer depends on your lifestyle.
WASHINGTON — Arizona families may have seen the last — for now — payment Wednesday under an expanded child tax credit program that advocates say has been a “game changer” for low-income families in the state.
Nemean Solutions LLC and “Team Nemean,” were awarded a new multiyear, multimillion-dollar contract by U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command to provide Special Operations Forces Readiness Exercise Support Services.
Over the past two columns, you have read about making the most of the first date between the company and job seeker and maintaining motivation when the honeymoon period fades. Now we will discuss what happens when professional relationships become toxic and how to leave them gracefully.
SIERRA VISTA — “I think coffee is the only thing that the whole world agrees on ... It’s brought countries together, it’s brought cities together, states, small towns, families. And so, we really just need to take everybody up on that and we just need to work together and try to make the wor…