Due to concerns over COVID-19, City Hall is closed to the general public until further notice. For financial services including utility (water) billing, business licenses, Southwest Gas kiosk payments and other City services, City staff is able to serve the public as follows:
• Utility (Water) Payments – Customers may pay with the following options:
o Online – www.municipalonlinepayments.com/douglasaz. At this time the City has waived the $2.50 processing fee.
o Phone – You may call our office to pay your bill via debit/credit at (520) 417- 7334.
o Drop Box – Drop check/money order (no cash) at white and black drive through payment drop box located at corner of Ninth Street and H Avenue.
o Mail-Check/money orders to: City of Douglas, 425 E. 10th, Street, Douglas AZ 85607.
• Start new water service or moving to new location — Call our office (520) 417-7334.
• Business Licenses
o License Renewals may make payments over the phone via debit/credit card at (520) 417-7333 or may mail payments to: City of Douglas, 425 E. 10th Street, Douglas AZ 85607.
• Ambulance payments – Ambulance payments may be mailed to: City of Douglas, 425 E. 10th Street Douglas AZ 85607 or may call to 1-800-906-6552 to remit payment over the phone via debit/credit card.
• Park Ramada Permits – CANCELLED.
• Yard Sale Permits – CANCELLED.
• Southwest Gas kiosk payments – Please call SW Gas customer service 1-877-860-6020.
During this time the City utility billing office will not be charging penalty fees, turn off fees or performing water service shut offs. Please continue to keep up with your payment arrangements so that large balances do not accrue in your accounts. Although penalties and shut offs will not be charged, billing for service will remain the same and has to be paid. The City is committed to helping our utility customers and will be working with our customers to help during these uncertain times. For any questions about your bill, please call our utility billing office at (520) 417-7334.
Other City Hall Services/Offices Contact Information:
• City Clerk, Mayor, Council – 417-7302
• City Manager’s office – 417-7303
• City Utility Payments – 417-7334
• Development Services (Planner, Building Permits, Inspections) – 417-7314
• Finance – 417-7333
• Housing – 417-7385
• Human Resources – 417-7326
Phone numbers for other City Departments:
• Animal Shelter – 417-7567
• Aquatics & Recreation – 417-7346
• Cemetery – 417-7347
• Fire non-emergency – 417-7371
• Information Technology – 417-7701
• Library – 417-7352
• Police non-emergency – 417-7550
• Public Works – 417-7329
• Transit – 417-7400
The white and black drop box located on 9th street and H avenue may be used to drop paperwork for any City department. Please make sure to place the paperwork in an envelope specifying who it is for.