DOUGLAS — Faulty electrical wiring inside a residence is believed to have ignited a fire that destroyed a home in Pirtleville on Wednesday, May 3.

According to Carol Capas, spokesperson for the Cochise County Sheriff’s Office, the initial call came in around 7:50 p.m.

Better than a comments section

Discuss the news on NABUR,
a place to have local conversations


The Neighborhood Alliance for Better Understanding and Respect
A site just for our local community
Focused on facts, not misinformation
Free for everyone

Join the community
What's NABUR?